You can easily change your bank account in your SumUp account at sumup.me. Here’s how:
- Log into your SumUp Account at sumup.me.
- Click on your account in the top left corner and then choose “Account”.
- A menu of four options will open — choose “Bank details”.
- You can now click a button that says “Change Your Bank Account”.
- Please enter your new account details into the corresponding fields (UK: account number, sort code, IE: IBAN, BIC/SWIFT). Click “Save and continue”.
- You will now receive an SMS sent to your registered mobile phone number with a 4-digit verification code. Please enter the code into the corresponding field.
- All done! You will receive an automatic confirmation of your change and from now on, all payouts will be transferred to this account.
You cannot modify the name of the bank account. If this is necessary, please send us a copy of your bank statement as a proof via email (UK: firstname.lastname@example.org, IE: email@example.com, MT: firstname.lastname@example.org). The name of the cardholder, the account number as well as sort code, IBAN or BIC/SWIFT should be clearly visible. The bank statement shouldn’t be older than 6 months.