You can easily change your bank account in your SumUp account. Here’s how:
- Log into your SumUp Account at sumup.me.
- Select your business name in the top left and then choose “Account”.
- Go to “Bank details”.
- Scroll down to the button “Change Bank Account”.
- Please enter your IBAN and BIC/SWIFT (for UK: Sort code and Account number). Click “Save and continue”.
- You’ll now receive an SMS sent to your registered mobile phone number with a 4-digit verification code. Enter the code into the corresponding field.
All done. You’ll receive an automatic confirmation of your change. All payouts will be transferred to this account.
If you did not receive the SMS within an hour,
- please contact our Support Team directly, or
- send us a copy of your bank statement via email. The name of the cardholder and IBAN and BIC/SWIFT (for UK: Sort code and Account number) should be clearly visible. The bank statement shouldn’t be older than 6 months.