If you have forgotten your SumUp password and would like to reset it, request an email on the login screen at sumup.me or in the SumUp App.
- Click "Forgot your password?" above "Login".
- Enter your email address.
- Click on "Reset Password". We will receive an email.
- In the email, click on "New Password" and you will be redirected to a page that allows you to enter and confirm a new password.
- Click on the "Reset Password" to confirm your new password.
Your password has now been successfully reset and you can now log in to your SumUp Account using your new login details.
Please be aware, that after 5 failed attempts to log in (via the app or on our website), your account will be blocked for 5 minutes due to security reasons. After the 5 minutes have elapsed you can try to log in again.
Note that another failed attempt within these 5 minutes, will reset the waiting time to 5 minutes.
Change password via sumup.me
Simply follow these steps:
- Log in to sumup.me.
- Click on "Account" in the left menu.
- Select "Settings" and scroll down to the "Change Password" section.
- You now need to enter your current password as well as your new password twice to confirm it.
- Click "Change Password" to save your changes.
Your password has now been successfully changed and you can log in to your SumUp Account using your new login details.