If you have forgotten your SumUp password and would like to reset it, request an email on the login screen at sumup.me or in the SumUp App.
- Click "Forgot your password?" above the "Login" button.
- You will be asked to enter your SumUp email address.
- After entering your email address, please click on "Reset Password".
- We will immediately send you an email with a button labelled "New Password". Please click on the button and you will be redirected to a page that allows you to enter and confirm a new password.
- Once complete, click on the "Reset Password" button to confirm your new password.
Your password has now been successfully reset and you can now log in to your SumUp Account using your new login details.
Please be aware, that after 5 consecutive failed attempts to log in (via the app or on our website), your account will be blocked for 5 minutes due to security reasons. After the 5 minutes have elapsed you can try to log in again.
Please note that another failed attempt within these 5 minutes, will reset the waiting time to 5 minutes.
Change Password on sumup.me
If you remember your password and want to change it, you can do so from your SumUp Account at sumup.me
- Click on "Settings" in the left menu and scroll down to the "Change Password" section.
- You now need to enter your current password as well as your new password twice to confirm it.
- Click "Change Password" to save your changes.
Your password has now been successfully changed and you can log in to your SumUp Account using your new login details.