We are obliged by our payments providers to check the legitimacy of the transactions. We might be required to collect additional information, such as an invoice, from you to verify the payment.
A detailed invoice, issued in the name of your company, should:
- include not only the business name, but also mention SumUp as the payment provider
- be issued to the card holder
- include the amount and the date of the payment to match the transaction on your Sales History
- be signed by the card holder
- contain the client’s address and a valid mobile phone number or email address (in case we need to contact them)