Printers allow you to provide your customers with a physical receipt. They can either be connected via cable to your router or via Bluetooth.
We support various receipt printers that you can use when accepting payments with SumUp. The portable printers connect via Bluetooth to your device via Bluetooth so you can take them with you wherever you go.
Note that the following printers need to be used in conjunction with the SumUp App to print receipts for transactions accepted with Air Card Reader.
Supported portable printers:
- Mobile Bluetooth Printer Bixolon SPP-R200lliK/BEGE
- Mobile Bluetooth Printer Bixolon SPP-R210iK/BEGE
- Mobile Bluetooth Printer Star Micronics SM-L200
The steps below provide instructions on how to connect your mobile device with one of the supported portable printers:
How to deactivate iOS mode:
- Switch the printer on.
- Open the paper feeder.
- First, press the power button and hold it down. With the power button still pressed, press also the button for the paper feeder until the printer beeps.
- Close the paper cover. A receipt with the text “iOS mode disabled!! Please reboot printer” will be printed.
- After restarting the printer, the device can be used with an Android smartphone/tablet.
- Repeat the procedure to reset the mode to iOS.