Employee accounts allow you to create a separate account for each employee.
The advantage: You can check and analyse each sale for every employee individually.
Different accounts, one bank account: The transactions processed by your employees will be paid out to the bank account registered to your main account.
Employees each have a separate login with a separate email address and password. They are able to accept card payments as well as check their sales history in the SumUp App and Dashboard.
Creating employee accounts is easy. Just follow our guide below:
- Log in to your SumUp Account at sumup.me or log into the SumUp App and go to “Settings”.
- Choose “Employee” in the menu.
- Click “Add” in the upper right corner.
- Enter an email address and a password. These will be the login details for your employee.
- You can now select additional permissions for your employee
- To view all account transactions, or
- To be able to refund transactions visible to them
You can disable and re-enable employee accounts, manage their permissions and create a new password at any time on the Dashboard or in the SumUp App.
- Log in to your SumUp Account at sumup.me.
- Choose “Transactions” in the menu on the left-hand side.
- Click on “Employees” in the top navigation bar.
- Enter the employee's email address and click apply.
To narrow down your search you can also select date and time, payment method and the transaction status.
Employees can’t log in to your SumUp Account to view or change your account information. They are also restricted from adding a separate bank account—all settlements will be transferred to the bank account connected to the main account.
Please note: The Product Catalog aligns with the settings of the main account. This means employees cannot enable or disable the Product Catalog and, therefore, can’t add products or categories.