This article discusses the pricing and order process of the SumUp Point of Sale (POS) system.
- How do I order the SumUp Point of Sale system?
- What is included in the price of the SumUp Point of Sale system?
- How long does it take for my Point of Sale system to be delivered?
- How much is the delivery of the SumUp Point of Sale system?
- I already have an iPad/receipt printer. Is it possible to purchase single items of the Point of Sale system to make the system complete?
- What happens if parts of my system break or get lost?
- How does the 30-day-money-back guarantee work?
- How do I cancel my SumUp Point of Sale license?
1- How do I order the SumUp Point of Sale system?
- Please request a free and non-binding offer here on the SumUp POS website.
- As soon as we have received your inquiry, we prepare an individual offer based on your needs. We will send you that offer via email. You can pay the hardware fee via traditional bank transfer or use PayPal instead.
- Once we have received the payment, we dispatch the Point of Sale system and you will receive hardware and access details for the POS Cloud and the POS App.
2- What is included in the price of the SumUp Point of Sale system?
Our hardware starter package (€999 excl. VAT) includes everything you will need to use the entire POS system. Specifically, that is an iPad Air 2 (incl. stand and accessories), a cash drawer, a ticket printer, all components to set up a network incl. firewall router and a SumUp PIN+ terminal. The required POS software is pre-installed on the iPad Air. All components are pre-configured which makes it possible to easily set up the entire POS system in a few minutes.
Our telephone customer support is free of charge and is there to help you to set up the system and assist you in the future if needed.
The monthly/yearly license payment covers all support, software and development fees. A feature list of our three tariffs (Starter, Plus & Pro) can be found here.
3- How long does it take for my Point of Sale system to be delivered?
The delivery of our SumUp POS system usually takes around 7-10 business days. After having received the payment for hardware and license we configure the system for you and dispatch it. You will receive an email containing a tracking number for the delivery.
4- How much is the delivery of the SumUp Point of Sale system?
The delivery of the POS system is included in the package price.
5- I already have an iPad/receipt printer. Is it possible to purchase single items of the Point of Sale system to make the system complete?
Our system is modular which means that you can use your own hardware (e.g. your iPad or your receipt printer). If you don't need our entire hardware starter package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: our pre-configured iPad makes the installation easier and faster.
6- What happens if parts of my system break or get lost?
If a part of the SumUp POS system breaks or gets lost, please contact our customer support. SumUp will replace broken components within 2 business days. Only if improper use or loss have caused the damage we will charge you for the replacements.
7- How does the 30-day-money-back guarantee work?
If you see that the POS system does not match your expectations you can return the system within the first 30 days after delivery for free. You will then be refunded for both the hardware and software fees. In order to initiate the 30-day-money-back guarantee please contact our support at email@example.com.
8- How do I cancel my SumUp Point of Sale license?
Please contact our support if you are having any trouble with the SumUp POS system by sending us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly license user:
If you do not want to use the system anymore and would like to cancel the license please let us know at least two weeks before the end of the month. Please send us a written statement to email@example.com. Please note that after your license is cancelled you can not use the POS App nor the POS Cloud. Please make sure to secure all data before the cancellation of the license.
Yearly license user:
The yearly license expires after 12 months of using it. We hope that you will wish to renew your license, though you are under no obligation. At this point you don't have to do anything - we will approach you to clarify the next steps.