After having received your SumUp Point of Sale (POS) system the first step to get started is setting up the hardware. The following instructions will guide you through the installation:
These are the instructions in text form, step-by-step:
- Connect your existing router with the SumUp router (blue slot!).
- Connect the SumUp router with the power source.
- Turn on the SumUp router and set it up as shown in (3).
- Connect the ticket printer to power and turn it on.
- Connect register with receipt printer (on its bottom!).
- Put iPad onto our wooden SumUp iPad stand and lock it.
- Click and turn on the iPad by pressing the power button (on its top right edge) until Apple icon appears.
- Open the pre-installed SumUp POS App.
Tip: If you did not purchased a pre-configured iPad but chose to use your own iPad instead, please contact our support to receive your access details.
- Welcome to the SumUp POS App!