- VAT must be applied to the Article-Group containing the Voucher article. For example if articles are sold with 19% VAT, the Article-Group containing the Voucher article must have a VAT rate of 19%.
Reminder: VAT is assigned in the Cloud by clicking on Master Data > Article-Group and editing the desired Article-Group.
- Choose a desired article-type for your "Voucher" article.
- Standard: the amount of the Voucher will remain the same. Make sure you assign a price to the article.
- Free price (fixed text): Upon selecting the Voucher in the app, you will be able to define the amount of the voucher.
- There is a dedicated payment type named "SPV", ensuring that VAT is not applied when the voucher is redeemed, as per regulation.
Due to the new regulation for single-purpose vouchers, reduced VATs will be removed. Any article with reduced VAT assigned previously will now have standard VAT assigned. This only applies to articles that have never been used in a booking until now. Please note that a single purpose voucher set up is not possible when more than one VAT rate (in addition to 0%) are in use.
If you would like to set up vouchers for the first time, or if the payment method is unavailable, please contact customer support via email email@example.com.