Importing products to your Product Catalogue means you can update and manage your inventory in seconds from the comfort of your SumUp Dashboard. The best part? All changes will automatically sync with the SumUp App. Here’s how to do it:
In this article:
- Getting started
- Using our File template
- Managing imported products
- Go to "Products" in your Dashboard. There, you’ll be given the option to either individually add a product or to "Import" multiple products.
- To import multiple items into your catalogue, click "Import".
- You’ll now be asked to either drag or upload an Excel file to begin the "Import" process. Please bear in mind that only Excel files of a maximum 5MB are recognised in this process.
- We’ve created a useful "File template" that you can work with as a foundation. You’ll need to use this exact format in order to successfully import your file. Be sure to organise your columns and naming process accordingly.
- After uploading your Excel file, click "Import".
Using our File template
We’ve created 7 sections within our template to ensure your products are effectively categorised.
Managing imported products
- After selecting "Import" you’ll be taken to a window that will give you the option to edit or remove products.
- If any errors occurred in the upload, such as missing information, please reupload the sheet with the correct information
- Finally, select "Save changes" then "Continue" and you’ll be all set.