You can resend any daily or monthly Payout Reports to your registered email address from your SumUp Dashboard.
⇨ Not sure what a Payout Report is? Learn more here.
💬 Quick note
You can chat with our Support Team directly via your Dashboard.
Here’s a quick guide to resend a report:
- Log into your Dashboard.
- Click on “Sales” in the left menu.
- Select “Transactions”.
- Then click on “My Reports” in the top right and choose “Payout Report”.
- A window opens which lets you choose between a report type: monthly or daily
- To resend a daily Payout Report, click “Daily” and select a day.
- For a monthly Payout Report, click “Monthly” and select a month and year.
- Click on “Resend report” to have it sent to your registered email address.
- You have to select the date of the payout and not the date of the transaction or the day you received the funds in your bank account.
- Please note that you can't generate reports of the current day or month.
Looking for a specific payout?
- Go to “Sales” in your Dashboard’s left menu.
- Then select “Payouts”.
- Filter for a specific payout by date, payout method, amount or Payout ID.
- Click on your payout to see its details.
- By clicking on “Export” you can directly download the report.