This guide will help you to log in to your SumUp POS App.
You can either choose to perform the following steps to open your POS Cloud on your iPad or by opening your browser on your laptop or desktop. If you choose to use a different device, you will be able to scan the QR code with your iPad.
- Open your POS Cloud on pos.sumup.com.
- Click on "email login" and type in your profile details.
- Follow this guide to create an Apple ID and install the SumUp POS App from the App Store. If you already have an Apple ID, follow this guide instead.
- After having installed the app, click on its icon on your iPad’s home screen. Open the POS Cloud again.
- You are now on the dashboard. On the left side, you will see a box with the name "POS Client version". Click on the "Connect now" button in the box.
- Open the SumUp POS App, allow the app to send you push notifications, click on “Connect device” and follow the instructions.
- Type in your profile details, choose your Shop iPad and click “Next". The installation is now complete.
Perfect! You can now benefit from all new features and functionalities and we hope your business will thrive using SumUp’s Point of Sale.