In this article:
Employee accounts allow you to create separate accounts for each employee. This means that not only can you review the sales for every individual employee, but the transactions processed by your employees will be paid out to the bank account registered to your main account.
Employees each have a separate login for the SumUp App with a separate email address and password, and you can have as many employee accounts as your business needs. They can accept card payments and check their Sales History in the SumUp App.
Employees can’t log in to your master SumUp Account at sumup.me and change your account information. They also can’t add a separate bank account—all settlements will be transferred to the bank account connected to the main account.
Furthermore, the Advanced Mode aligns with the settings of the main account. It can’t be switched on or off by employees and they can’t add products and shelves.
The main account sees the Sales Histories of each employee account and receives all payout reports to their email address. As a result, the main account has an accounting function.
If you want to allow your employees more rights in their employee accounts, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create Employee Accounts
- Log in to your SumUp Account on a desktop computer at sumup.me.
- Choose “Account” in the menu on the left-hand side, and in the sub-menu underneath it select Employees.
- Click “Add new employee” in the upper right corner.
- Enter an email address and a password. These will be the login details for your employee.
- Confirm all by clicking “Add employee”.
- Congratulations! You just added your first employee. You can disable and re-enable employee accounts at any time.