Recover a Business Account transfer

Once money leaves your Business Account as part of a verified transfer, we won’t be able to recover it. In such cases, your best option would be to contact the recipient and ask them to send the money back.

Request a direct debit refund

If payment was wrongfully taken, you can request a refund for direct debit payments.

Recover a card payment

In certain circumstances, it's possible to recover payments made with your SumUp Card by requesting a chargeback.

Any card payment recovery must be started within 90 days of the transaction taking place.