Your SumUp Account at sumup.me gives you a useful analysis of all your transactions as well as a great base for your accounting with a detailed list of all your transactions done via SumUp in your Sales history. You can also manage your employee accounts as well as refer a friend within your SumUp Account at sumup.me.
In this article:
Your Overview gives you a useful analysis of all your transactions. You can set a timeframe in the upper right corner and SumUp automatically begins to analyse your sales for the set dates.
- Total sales revenue and development compares your sales to the sales of the previous period. You can choose which counting unit should be displayed—total amount or count of transactions.
- Graphic representation of either your daily or weekly transactions during the set timeframe. The graph adjusts whether you choose “Amount” or “Count”. If you hover your cursor over each bar you will see a breakdown of all transactions for that specific week or day, depending on what you chose.
- Distribution of transactions split into credit cards, debit cards and cash payments in a pie chart.
- Highest/Lowest sales revenue (day or week, depending on what you chose).
- Latest Payout to your bank account.
In the “Transactions” tab you can find a list of all your transactions that you have ever processed through SumUp. Here’s an in-depth guide to your Sales History for both your SumUp Account and your SumUp App.
You can also resend settlement reports and download reports directly (Excel or CSV format). For more information on how to to do this, click here and go to “Resend Payout Reports”.
Additionally, you can also refund transactions in the “Transactions” tab. If you need help with that, click here.
You want another card reader? No problem. Our integrated shop gives you the option to buy more card readers without a hassle. Just click “Shop” in the menu bar on the left hand side and choose how many card readers you want. Now enter a shipping address and select a payment method and you’re on your way to making your business run even smoother and more efficient.
It is important to note that only one user can access the account at any given time and therefore simultaneous payments are not possible. You can easily overcome this obstacle by creating Employee Accounts so each of your employees can simultaneously transact with their own account.
Different accounts, one bank account: The transaction processed by your employees will be paid out to the bank account registered to your name.
If you want to know more about Employee Accounts click here.
Refer a Friend
Invite your friends to SumUp and earn £10/€10 for each card terminal ordered. But not only you benefit from this. Your friends will get a discount on their card reader.
Either send an email directly from your SumUp Account at sumup.me, make a Facebook or Twitter post from your SumUp Account or copy and paste your personal link. For more info, have a look at this article.
You can send us direct support requests through our contact template that you can find under the “Support” tab. A support request placed directly through your SumUp Account allows us to gather information faster and in turn we can help you quicker. You can also find our contact details on this page with a link to our Support Center.
You can find your Account Area in the top right corner of your SumUp Account. Here you can choose between 4 different options:
- Account lets you have a look at your business details (incl. Merchant ID) and your personal details. Your business details as well as your personal details should always be up-to-date because this information is used to verify your identity. If you want to change anything, please send a message to our Support Team.
You can also change your bank account on your own. For an in-depth guide, visit this article here.
SumUp may ask you to provide certain documents in order to verify your account. If you want more information concerning official documents, visit this (UK) or this (IE) article.
You can easily upload them on your own under the tab “Documents”. Click on the corresponding box on (e.g. “Legal identification”) and then click “Select files to upload” and a window containing all your files will open . Select the file you want to upload and click “Open”.
- Settings lets you change your password if you wish to do so. You only need to enter your current password as well as your new password. Click “Change Password” to save your changes. You will now be able to log in to your SumUp account using your new login details.
- Developers is a special page created for our integration partners that use our software within their systems.
- Logout lets you log out of your account.