Your SumUp Account at sumup.me gives you a great base for your accounting with graphic analysis and a detailed list of all your SumUp transactions. You can also manage your employee accounts, purchase additional readers and accessories, refer your friends, and more.
In this article:
You can find your Account Area in the drop-down menu in the top left-hand corner of your SumUp Account. Here you can choose between 3 different options:
Account lets you have a look at your business details (incl. Merchant ID) and your personal details. Your business details, as well as your personal details, should always be up-to-date because this information is used to verify your identity. If you want to change anything, please send a message to our Support Team.
You can also change your bank details on your own. For an in-depth guide, visit this article here.
SumUp may ask you to provide certain documents in order to verify your account. If you want more information concerning official documents, visit this article for the UK or this article for IE and MT article. The documents tab allows you to upload any requested verification documents.
The file must be smaller than 10 MB. If the file is bigger, you won’t be able to upload it. But don’t worry, if your file is bigger than 10 MB please send it to our Support Team via email.
Developers is a special page created for our integration partners that use our software within their systems.
Logout lets you sign out of your dashboard.
Your Overview gives you a useful analysis of all your transactions. You can set a timeframe in the upper right-hand corner and SumUp automatically begins to analyse your sales for the set dates.
- Total sales revenue and development comparing your sales to the sales of the previous period. You can choose which counting unit should be displayed—the total amount or the count of transactions.
- Graphic representation of either your daily or weekly transactions during the set timeframe. The graph adjusts whether you choose “Amount” or “Count”. If you hover your cursor over each bar you will see a breakdown of all transactions for that specific week or day, depending on what you chose.
- Distribution of transactions split into credit cards, debit cards and cash payments in a chart.
- Highest/Lowest sales revenue (day or week, depending on what you chose).
- Latest Payout to your bank account.
In the Transactions tab, you can find a list of all your transactions that you have ever processed through SumUp. Here’s an in-depth guide to your Sales History for both your SumUp Account and your SumUp App.
You can also resend payout reports and download reports directly (Excel or CSV format). For more information on how to to do this, click here and go to “Resend Payout Reports”.
Additionally, you can also refund transactions in the “Transactions” tab. If you need help with that, click here.
Our integrated shop makes purchasing an additional card reader or accessory hassle-free. Just click “Shop” in the menu bar on the left-hand side and select the desired reader or accessory. Then enter a shipping address, select a payment method and confirm your order.
It is important to note that only one user can access the account at any given time and therefore simultaneous payments are not possible. You can easily overcome this obstacle by creating Employee Accounts so each of your employees can simultaneously transact with their own account.
Different accounts, one bank account: The transaction processed by your employees will be paid out to the bank account registered to your name.
If you want to know more about Employee Accounts click here.
Refer a Friend
Invite your friends to SumUp and earn a reward. You won’t be the only one to benefit—your referrals will receive a discount on their card reader.
Simply send an email directly from your SumUp dashboard at sumup.me, share your link from your dashboard Facebook or Twitter or copy and paste your personal link. For more info, have a look at this article.
You can send us direct support requests through our contact template that you can find under the "Support" tab. A support request placed directly through your SumUp Account allows us to gather information faster and in turn, we can help you quicker. You can also find our contact details on this page with a link to our Support Center.
- Payout settings let you select a payout plan that best suits your business needs: daily, weekly or monthly payout. For more information, check out our article Payout.
- Payout report emails help you keep track of your settlements. Here you can disable one or both of the payout report options (daily and monthly) depending on your business needs.
- Change password lets you change your password if you wish to do so. You only need to enter your current password as well as your new password. Click “Change Password” to save your changes. You will now be able to log in to your SumUp Dashboard using your new login details.