Your sales history contains a basic breakdown of all the payments you’ve accepted using SumUp.
In this article:
- Transaction overview
- Accessing my sales history
- Online filter options
- Transactions and sales details
We provide you with a transaction list that allows you to quickly check if a card payment was successful. You’ll find it online, in the SumUp App, and on your 3G Card Reader.
Accessing my sales history
- Log in to sumup.me.
- Click on "Sales" to view your sales history.
- Click on an individual transaction to view its details. A popup on the right also displays the transaction and payout timeline, as well as all products sold.
To search for individual transactions you can use the filter options or enter the transaction code in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Open your app.
- Tap on the sales symbol.
- To view individual transactions, scroll through your list or use the search function and tap on the desired one.
- Turn on your SumUp 3G.
- Press the arrow keys (up or down) to enter the menu.
- Use the arrow keys to go to "Transaction history" and press the green tick.
- You will then be able to view your transactions, beginning with the most recent one performed.
- Select an individual transaction by scrolling to it and pressing the green tick.
Note: You will only see a list of the transactions processed with your 3G Card Reader. To view a transaction processed with another SumUp card reader, please check online via sumup.me or the SumUp App.
Online filter options
You can filter your sales history or search by transaction ID or description. Here is a short description of the different options:
Adjust the period or specify range by dates. You can see all the transactions you made since using SumUp.
You can filter your transactions by card or cash payments.
You can filter transactions by their status: successful, failed, refunded, or chargeback.
Find out more about the status of your transactions here.
If you have several employees registered with your SumUp Account, you can filter your transactions by entering the employee’s email address.
Find out how to create and manage employees accounts here.
Transaction and sales details
The sales history gives you detailed information for every single transaction.
Online on sumup.me:
- To see more details or initiate a refund, click on an individual transaction.
- A digital receipt will be displayed in a popup on the right.
- If you’re using the Product Catalogue, you’ll see a list of each product, with its amount and VAT.
In your SumUp App:
- To see more details of your payment and the payout date, click on an individual transaction.
- To initiate a refund, select the 3 dots.