Printers allow you to provide your customers with a physical receipt. They can either be connected via cable to your router or via Bluetooth.
In this article:
We support various receipt printers that you can use when accepting payments with SumUp. There are stationary printers that connect via cable to your router or Bluetooth as well as portable printers that connect to your device via Bluetooth so you can take them with you wherever you go.
|Supported stationery printers||Supported portable printers|
|Network Printer Star Micronics TSP100 (LAN)||Mobile Bluetooth Printer Bixolon SPP-R200lliK/BEGE|
|Network Printer Star Micronics TSP143 (LAN)||Mobile Bluetooth Printer Bixolon SPP-R210iK/BEGE|
|Mobile Bluetooth Printer Star Micronics SM-L200|
The steps below provide instructions on how to connect your mobile device with one of the supported portable printers:
How to deactivate iOS mode:
- Open the paper feeder and switch on the printer.
- Press the power button and the button for the paper feeder at the same time until the printer beeps.
- Close the paper cover. A receipt with the text “iOS mode disable!! Please reboot printer” will be printed.
- After restarting the printer, the device can be used with an Android smartphone/tablet.
- Repeat the procedure to reset the mode to iOS.