The aim of this guide is to show you how to accept card payments through our Virtual Terminal in your SumUp Account at sumup.me.
The fee is 2.95% + €0.25/£0.25 per "Virtual Terminal" transaction.
- Login to your SumUp Account at sumup.me and choose “Virtual Terminal” in the menu on the left side.
- You will now see the screen below:
- Type in the amount that you want to charge and enter a description.
Important: Entering a description is not optional. You will only be able to process the payment if you entered a description.
- Type in your customer’s card details into the corresponding fields. When you’re done, click “Continue”.
- SumUp will now show you a short summary of your sale. If all data seems to be correct, click “Process payment” to confirm the transaction.
- All done! You can now view this transaction like any other transaction in your Sales History.