In this article:
Your sales history contains a basic breakdown of all transactions you have processed using SumUp. It also allows you to quickly confirm whether or not a transaction was successful. You will find your sales history:
- on your dashboard at sumup.me,
- in the SumUp App, and
- on your 3G Card Reader.
⇨ On your dashboard within the Transactions section, you can filter your sales history by date, payment type, status as well as the employee who processed the transaction.
By clicking on the "Six months" button you can adjust the period or specified range by dates and time. Confirm your choice by clicking on "Apply".
The first thing displayed is the most recent date given. Underneath the date, you can find every transaction processed on that day.
If your customer paid by card, the card symbol will be displayed at the beginning of the transaction. If your customer paid with cash, a banknote symbol will be displayed.
Additionally, paid out transactions are highlighted by a green “Paid out” button. Failed, refunded and charged back card payments are highlighted by a red button.
⇨ Find out more about the status of your transactions here.
⇨ Find out how to create and manage employees accounts here.
You can also resend your daily or monthly payout reports as PDF files to your email.
⇨ Find out how to request payout reports here.
⇨ Learn more about all the reports SumUp provides here.
The sales history provided in the transactions section gives you detailed information for every single transaction. This is what a successful card payment looks like in your sales history list on sumup.me:
⇨ On your dashboard at sumup.me, a popup will open on the right side of your sales history showing a digital receipt. Click on an individual transaction to see its details.
⇨ In your SumUp App simply click on a specific transaction to see the detailed view of that transaction.
Find out more about the status of your transactions here.
Payment information across our platforms
|Information on||Dashboard||SumUp App||3G Card Reader|
|A transaction||ID, date/time, amount, status and card information|
|A payout||Date, Payout ID||Date, Payout ID||Status|
|A refund||Date, amount||Date, amount||Status|
|The sale||Product description/ name*, VAT, Total/NET amount||Not available|
*The field is filled–depending on what you entered–with the transaction code, your product description or “Multiple products”.
You can access the details of your sales within the "Transactions" section of your dashboard at sumup.me by selecting a transaction and clicking on "Sales Details". You will see a list of each product sold, the product quantity and the VAT paid.
Note: The sales details will only be available if you sell multiple products in one transaction using the Product Catalog.
Receipt - Dashboard View
Accessing your Sales History
- Please log in to your dashboard at sumup.me with your SumUp account email address and password.
- Click on "Transactions" in the menu on the left. You will now see a list of your transactions processed within the past six months.
- To search for individual transactions you can use the filter options or enter the transaction code in the search bar at the top right corner.
- To view individual transaction details, click on the transaction. The popup on the right displays the transaction timeline, the transaction details as well as the sales details if more than one product were sold during the transaction.
- Log into your Sumup App with your account email address and password.
- Tap on the sales symbol.
- To view individual transactions, scroll through your list and tap on the desired one.
- Turn on your 3G Reader.
- Press the arrow keys (up or down) to enter the menu.
- Use the arrow keys to go to "Transaction history" and press the green tick.
- You will then be able to view your transactions, beginning with the most recent one performed.
- Select a specific transaction by scrolling to it and pressing the green tick. Then the reader will show you the transaction code and the status of the transaction.
Note: You will only see a list of the transactions processed with your 3G Card Reader. To view a transaction processed with another SumUp card reader, please check your dashboard at sumup.me or within the SumUp App.