- The Article-Group containing your Voucher article (most often named "Vouchers") should have a VAT rate of 0% assigned to it.
Reminder: VAT is assigned in the Cloud by clicking on Master Data > Article-Group and editing the desired Article-Group.
- Choose a desired article-type for your "Voucher" article.
- MPV (Fixed text & Fixed price): the amount of the Voucher will remain the same. Make sure you assign a price to the article.
- MPV-F (Fixed text & Free price): Upon selecting the Voucher in the app, you will be able to define the amount of the voucher.
- There is a dedicated payment type named "Voucher", ensuring that VAT is only applied when the voucher is redeemed, as per regulation.
If you would like to set up vouchers for the first time, or if the payment method is unavailable for you, please contact customer support via email email@example.com.